Saturday, February 28, 2009

This May be the Start of Something Big

Hello to all. I thought this might be a great way to share all that is going on in Vegas, with our family and friends who want to take the time out to take an interest. I really I am not sure how this works. We will see how it goes.

I really wanted to do this to share pictures of the kids and what is going on with them. It has been really great living so close to Jen and Ty and family. Yesterday David and I were in the grocery store and lo and behold Jen was right behind me and I didn't even realize it right away. It was really neat to catch up with her. Oreo, their dog was having problems walking, nothing serious turned out to be arthritis. Oreo is 13 years old. He is on medication and that is helping, no other physical problems right now. The Vet did make them aware that Oreo may only have about a year to 18 months. Naturally that is hard on Ty.

Well as soon as I figure out how to get pictures on this, that is what will be here. I plan on getting a new camera. Since my kodak easy share program won't load into my new computer. I want to get a camera though that lets me take good pictures from far away. I took some of Logan playing the sax at a winter concert, what a disapointment.

1 comment:

  1. This will be really KOOL! O my gosh my heart goes out to Ty & Oreo. I can only add that we thought Lady would go 1st as she is blind & old and Scooter dies. u just don't know.
    Can't wait for the pictures to start a coming.
    love u sis.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete